[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Sessions on the UDS Tomorrow

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue May 20 00:32:26 PDT 2008

Here are the exact hours, rooms, call-in, Icecast, and IRC contacts:

Common Printing Dialog:

12pm noon, room: Severn
Call-in SIP: sip:3406 at canonical.com
Icecast: http://icecast.ubuntu.com:8000/severn.ogg.m3u
IRC: #uds-qa channel on Freenode

PDF instead of PostScript as Standard Print Job Format
3pm, room: Severn
Call-in SIP: sip:3406 at canonical.com
Icecast: http://icecast.ubuntu.com:8000/severn.ogg.m3u
IRC: #uds-qa channel on Freenode

Automatic printer/scanner driver download and installation
5pm, room: Loire
Call-in SIP: sip:3410 at canonical.com
Icecast: http://icecast.ubuntu.com:8000/loire.ogg.m3u
IRC: #uds-kernel channel on Freenode

If you want to participate remotely, please see the instructions of my

On IRC my nick is tkamppeter.

    Till