[Printing-architecture] OP SC / OP Arch Telecon - Mon/Tue 12/13 May

Osamu MIHARA osamu.mihara at fujixerox.co.jp
Sun May 11 19:09:46 PDT 2008

Hi,

on 2008/05/10 2:51 Ira McDonald said the following:
> Agenda will be determined during the meeting.

I have an item to be discussed (or just confirmed) about the release
procedure for specifications.

The release procedure is defined in the document below, which can be
fetched from the PWG ftp site:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/steering_committee/Release-Procedure/FSG-OpenPrinting-Release-Procedure--V0100-2004-0930.pdf

This procedure was discussed and defined in the FSG era, but I believe
it is inherited to OpenPrinting WG under LF and still valid.

I'd like to confirm that this is the common perception among the members.

In addition, I couldn't find a link to this document (and other spec
documents) from the current OpenPrinting web site.  I think it would be
convenient for developers if they find links to OP specs and procedure
documents.
--
   Osamu Mihara / Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.