[Printing-architecture] Coding the Common Printing Dialog and its interface

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu May 1 09:58:13 PDT 2008

Peter, what is the importance of your column height restrictions? Or is
it only an aspect ratio restriction (see Alex' problems below)?

Josef, you as expert on automatic dialog creation, can you help Alex
here? AFAIR there was only a restriction on the aspect ratio of the
columns and not on the absolute height.

    Till

P. S.: Josef can you also subscribe to printing-architecture, as this is
the central discussion place for the implementation of the Common
Printing Dialog. Subscription via