[Printing-architecture] No PWG Partnership for Next Summit Meeting

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 06:23:19 PDT 2008

Hi Glen,

It's fine if the Open Printing group wants to hold summits simultaneously with
Linux Foundations Summits, i.e., next OPS a year from now - that would mean
no OPS in fall 2008.

But we need to make this decision IMMEDIATELY and tell the PWG Steering
Committee (of which I'm a member), so that they can plan the PWG October
face-to-face (they've been waiting on OP Steering Committee for planning).

OP SC members and participants please send your opinions in response
to this thread ASAP.

Cheers,
- Ira