[Printing-architecture] Partner Ship for Next Summit Meeting

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 00:36:29 PDT 2008

Petrie, Glen wrote:
> I have just returned from both the Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit and
> the PWG Face-Two-Face Meetings.   At both meetings the issues and side-bar
> discussion of joint meeting was discussed.  The conclusion from both
> meetings was that the Open-Printing group should move it partnership and,
> thus, joint meetings from the PWG to the Linux Foundation Summit, the KDE
> Desktop and Gnome Desktop conferences/summits/meetings.

So you mean we should have the big Printing Summit on the LF Summit as
we talked about in Austin but also smaller desktop-oriented meetings on
the GUADEC and the aKademy? Should I (and some other appropriate people(
perhaps go already to this year's GUADEC and aKademy?

Peter Sikking will be on the GUADEC showing the Common Printing Dialog
(thanks to Epson for the sponsorship).

    Till