[Printing-architecture] Google Summer of Code 2008: JTAPI Library Project

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 12:00:40 PDT 2008

Great, I think we can go this way. Feel free to add this information to
the ideas page:

https://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Google_Summer_of_Code

This way we can start having job ticket functionality in
Linux/Unix/Embedded printing environments and make the application and
printing system developers start supporting job tickets with our
standard API. If we have enough consumers of the JTAPI once, we will
more easily be able to find the man power for developing a JDF backand
and so all apps will be able to send jobs to professional printing services.

Lars, would you like to do this task?

    Till