[Printing-architecture] [Printing-summit] [US Daylight Saving Time] Mon/Tue 10/11 March - Google Summer of Code 2008 -- 2nd Conference Call

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 13:12:41 PST 2008

Hi,

Unfortunately, the US changes to summer time (Daylight Savings Time)
this Sunday 9 March.

Till - which hour will our GSoC teleconference be next week?

(Note that the US OP steering committee times *move* twice a year
to keep to the invariant Japanese Standard Time - I suggest we do
this next week.)

Cheers,
- Ira

email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com