[Printing-architecture] Next OP SC - Mon/Tue - 4/5 Feb 2008

TORATANI Yasumasa toratani.yasumasa at canon.co.jp
Mon Feb 4 02:27:17 PST 2008

Hi,

I'm sorry but I have to be out of office tomorrow, so, I'll not be
able to attend the meeting again.

Japan side members did not have a f2f meeting since the Jan. meeting.
Update is as following;
- Japan side members hoped to have a meeting about the Common Printing
Dialog *implementation* at the Mar.2008 Linux Foundation Tokyo meeting,
but, unfortunately, we received the information that the Dialog
implementation were postponed.
- We tried to collect another agenda for the Mar.2008 Tokyo meeting,
however, no agenda were posted to ML by printer vendors, so, Japan
side members agreed on the cancellation of the OpenPrinting meeting
during the Mar.2008 Linux Foundation Tokyo meeting.
- We also hope to see a new effort from Peter's Common Printing Dialog
as well as Till's Automatic Driver Download on the ML when some news
including design, idea, documents, or implementation come out.

Kind regards,
TORATANI