[Openais] facing issues with the master-slave configuration MYSQL

Amit Jathar amit.jathar at alepo.com
Thu Mar 10 05:03:06 PST 2011

Hi,

I want to achieve MYSQL clustering.
I have configured the MYSQL service & colocated IP to it.
I am not using drbd but I have configured the replication in the MYSQL.

My configuration is as follows :-

[root at OEL6_VIP_2 heartbeat]# crm configure show
node OEL6_VIP_1
node OEL6_VIP_2
primitive ClusterIP ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 \
        params ip="172.16.201.29" cidr_netmask="32" \
        op monitor interval="5s"
primitive MYSQL ocf:heartbeat:mysql \
        op monitor interval="15s" \
        op monitor interval="16s" role="Master"
ms MYSQL_MS MYSQL \
        meta master-max="1" master-node-max="1" clone-max="2" clone-node-max="1" notify="true" globally-unique="false"
colocation VIP-with-MYSQL inf: ClusterIP MYSQL_MS
property $id="cib-bootstrap-options" \
        expected-quorum-votes="2" \
        stonith-enabled="false" \
        dc-version="1.1.2-f059ec7ced7a86f18e5490b67ebf4a0b963bccfe" \
        no-quorum-policy="ignore" \
        cluster-infrastructure="openais" \
        last-lrm-refresh="1299707912" \
        cluster-recheck-interval="5s"
rsc_defaults $id="rsc-options" \
        migration-threshold="1" \
        failure-timeout="2s"
[root at OEL6_VIP_2 heartbeat]#

The service on the node-2 is restarted automatically for infinite times.
Is there anything wrong in my configuration or the MYSQL RA that I am using had any issues.

I am attaching the logs on both the nodes & the MYSQL RA.

I appreciate if you could help me solve the issue.
Thanks,
Amit

This email (message and any attachment) is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not certain that you are the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, and delete all copies of this message and attachments. Any other use of this email by you is prohibited.