[Openais] firewire

ray klassen julius_ahenobarbus at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 16:07:04 PST 2011

well I have the 1.3.0 version of corosync seemingly happy with udpu and
firewire. The logs report connection back and forth between the two boxes. But
now crm_mon never connects. Does pacemaker not support udpu yet?

pacemaker-1.1.4-5.fc14.i686
(I switched to fedora from debian to get the latest version of corosync)