[Openais] [ANNOUNCE] corosync 1.2.6 released

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Wed Jun 30 13:15:29 PDT 2010

Hello,

It is with great pleasure I announce the release of the Corosync Cluster
Engine 1.2.6.

This update resolves the following defects:

* Fix problem where glibc's fork() implementation may cause segfaults in
Pacemaker's use of the fork() system call.
* Fix problem where a cman configuration reload while statistics are
being gathered leads to mutex deadlock.
* Fix problem where a full /dev/shm would result in client segfault -
instead an error is returned in this situation.
* Have corosync.spec.in own /var/log/cluster and have makefiles create
this directory.  Modified example configuration file to default to
logging to /var/log/cluster to match upstream selinux defaults.
* Fix problem where flight recorder leaks files in shared memory
filesystem.  Also clean up the error handling of the shared memory
allocation code of the flight recorder.
* Fix problem where a failure in glibc's pathconf API would result in
segfault.
* Add corosync and corosync-blackbox man pages.

This release is immediately available from our website:

http://www.corosync.org

Regards
-steve