[Openais] Another issue with corosync shutdown

Andreas Mock Andreas.Mock at web.de
Wed Apr 28 11:24:01 PDT 2010

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Steven Dake <sdake at redhat.com>
Gesendet: 28.04.2010 20:00:45
An: Andreas Mock <Andreas.Mock at web.de>
Betreff: Re: [Openais] Another issue with corosync shutdown

>Thanks Andreas

Hi Steven,

>I was pretty sure we had all these problems working and they pass our
>cts test cases.  Do you have any specific applications or self-coded
>resource scripts?

IMHO nothing special. Just one stonith agent at the moment.
I just talked to Andrew and he said it was not soooo good to kill
corosync away without looking if it is waiting for another pacemaker
related service. I'll try again to get this situation.

Is there something I can do to help debugging this situation?

Best regards
Andreas