[Openais] Corosync - Auto recovery of failed redundant ring feature ETA?

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Mon Apr 26 09:25:05 PDT 2010

Planned for 1.4.  No eta yet, working on getting 1.2 line stable then we
will start 1.3 line.  1.3 line mostly consists of cts (our automated
test integration with pacemaker's cts system) and a new feature to
support the cluster filesystem integration work.  1.3 is pretty much
ready to go in trunk so work may begin soon.

Regards
-steve