[Openais] Is it possible to make two clusters in the same subnet?

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Wed Nov 18 03:57:38 PST 2009

Am Mittwoch, 18. November 2009 06:03:26 schrieb hj lee:
> Hi,
>
> With pacemaker and openais, is it possible to create two clusters in the
> same subnet?

Yes.

> If I generate a different authkey for each cluster, then one
> cluster can not see the other cluster?

No clusters still see each others and complain about wrong password.

You have to change mcast address and port.

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42