[Openais] first time install of corosync, openais and pacemaker on ubuntu 9.04

Frank DiMeo Frank.DiMeo at bigbandnet.com
Mon Nov 9 10:53:18 PST 2009

Correction to point two below:

2) The /etc/init.d/openais script calls out openaisserviceenable, but the
code (openais 1.1.2) is built to load something called
openaisserviceenablestable.  When I change the /etc/init.d/openais to call
out openaissserviceenablestable, then it loads that module correctly.  Maybe I have an old or outdated /etc/init.d/openais??