[Openais] first time install of corosync, openais and pacemaker on ubuntu 9.04

Frank DiMeo Frank.DiMeo at bigbandnet.com
Mon Nov 9 10:50:48 PST 2009

I think that the /etc/init.d/openais script came from my original apt-get install of the openais package on my ubuntu machine (that's at version 0.92).  The script seems pretty close the both the redhat and mvlcge init scripts in the source package.  Just FYI, I notice that the generic script in the source package doesn't call out either openaisserviceenable or openasiparser.

-Frank