[Openais] Problem stoping Corosync+Pacemaker

Adrian Chapela achapela.rexistros at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 00:52:01 PST 2009

Andrew Beekhof escribió:
> Is this debian?

Yes it is... I am start to think that you don't want that people use
Debian to implement a cluster with Corosync + Pacemaker... Maybe I could
use Centos to have a try... but I am not sure about that...

Why Debian is a little unsupported ? I have found many people talking in
this list about problems with Debian, maybe a 30% of people of the list
are using Debian...