[Openais] openais with >1 ring?

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Mon Feb 23 15:19:09 PST 2009

Hi,

I configured a second ring over a different NIC and used rrp_mode
active. (Again, all on whitetank.)

After a reboot of one of the nodes, the rings didn't seem to properly
reform, and aisexec got stuck somehow and refused to shutdown. I didn't
investigate this much further then, because I was actually going after
another bug.

Is multi-ring known to have issues (and instead recommended to use
bonding), or is this worth investigating further?

Regards,
    Lars