[Openais] [corosync-trunk patch] corosync logsys v2 patch

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Sun Oct 19 17:13:09 PDT 2008

Find attached the first rough patch of the logsys v2 functionality.

Most everything works but the patch still needs a bit of debugging work.
Specifically overload of log_printf messages can result in segfaults and
a few other minor issues need to be cleaned up.  I thought I'd provide
it so that Angus and others could get a chance to play with it a bit.

To give it a run, run corosync in either foreground or background mode.

Then killall -SEGV corosync.  Sig aborts are also recorded to disk, but
normal exits are not.

then in tools/corosync-fplay you can see the flight recorder log output.
The flight record is stored in /var/lib/corosync/fdata.

In my whitetank tree I also have instrumentation for services which will
come as a separate patch.