[Openais] Documentation or existing essay/papers

Patrick Schwarck P.Schwarck at gmx.de
Sun Feb 25 07:00:37 PST 2007

Dear Mailinglist,

as i'm writing my diplomthesis about HA-Systems and concepts,
i would like to know, if any of you could provide me with existing papers,
documentation or other written stuff about openAIS

I was implementing a "little" Process-monitor in java until now and plan to
compare my concept with bigger frameworks that offer all these services.
I would like to add the SA Forum Specifications with GoAhead and OpenAIS.

My plans to mess around a bit with openAIS on my sun machines,
were canceled as my coding took longer than suggested.

So, does anyone of you guys has moreinformation about the openAIS project,
than the little beginner how-to? Does a roadmap for upcoming features
and other documents exist?

I 'm apreciate all of your help....

Thanks in advance

Patrick Schwarck