[Openais] Query about openais performance

Hegde, Ramesh (STSD) rameshh at hp.com
Fri Feb 2 02:35:16 PST 2007

Hello,

In OpenAis EVS performance I found that there is a limitation on
openais. i.e

" The current openais executive supports 16 processors, however ,
support for more processors is possible by changing defines in the
openais executive"

Can some one explain me this better? Does it mean that only 16 nodes are
supported in a cluster environment? or  16 processor is  for  given node
or machine.

I am mainly concerned about the OpenAis Event Service in particular  in
a cluster environment of around 200 nodes.. Do you anticipate any issues
or bottleneck against my performance requirements?

Your inputs will help me very much .

Regards
Ramesh

Ramesh Hegde