[Openais] RYOZANPAKU Report of financial income

Penland telleredrelease at nobat.ru
Thu Apr 5 05:22:24 PDT 2007

Report of financial income

RYOZANPAKU CO., LTD
STATEMENT OF OPERATIONS
TWELVE MONTHS ENDED MAY 31,2006

Sales		    57 873 948
Cost of sales	2 278 720
                       ---------------
Gross profit	55 595 228

Miscellaneoues expenses	        30 937 295
Total operating expenses	21 407 381
Total expenses	                52 344 676
                                          -------------
Income from operations	  3 250 553

Income before income tax	2 430 132
Provisionfor income taxes	1 106 526

Net income for the year			1 323 606
Other comprehensive income( loss):
Foreign currency translation	adjustment	291 751

Comprehensive income			1 615 357 dollars

Company name
RYOZANPAKU

Symbol
RZPK

Last
5.25 $

Float: 1,450,000
Authorized Shares: 50,000,000
Outstanding Shares: 12,483,000

---
Headlines
---
Coyote jumps in Quiznos drink cooler
Bush appoints ambassador
Records: Smith drugs all prescribed by 1 doctor
Blogger freed after record contempt stint
CNN Wire: Latest updates on world's top stories
McCain, Giuliani tied in poll of New Hampshire GOP
Woman charged with faking HIV, taking money Video
Collins: Why this scientist believes in God
CNNMoney: ZIP codes of the rich and famous
Collins: I'm a scientist; I believe in God
'Hotel Rwanda' hero comes under fire at home
Congress bypassed to appoint Swift Boat donor