[Openais] patch AMF sync

Hans Feldt (AS/EAB) hans.feldt at ericsson.com
Mon Aug 14 12:33:20 PDT 2006

I am performing some hardening of the AMF sync at the moment and have
fixed a couple of issues. Assert is my friend.

One assert I get is when I kill a node and start it again directly. I do
get config change callbacks in the other nodes but they say no node left
and no node joined! Isn't that strange?

Regards,
Hans