[Openais] patch AMF sync

Hans Feldt Hans.Feldt at ericsson.com
Fri Aug 11 05:34:03 PDT 2006

Steven Dake wrote:

> 10) I suggest using the regular openais_timer_add functions instead of
> poll_timer_add.  If these functions have problems (which I think have
> been addressed now) then I'd like to know about them so they can be
> fixed.  the poll timer add should only be used by totem.

I tried again to use the openais_timer interface but this time totem
locked up and cluster communication did not work, I got a split brain
cluster...

Initially the nodes see each other, one node syncs the other but after
that we got the split brain.

Therefore AMF still uses the poll_timer interface.

My test environment is a 3 node User mode Linux cluster. I have _not_
tried with a real cluster.

Regards,
Hans