[Openais] patch AMF sync

Hans Feldt Hans.Feldt at ericsson.com
Thu Aug 10 08:51:12 PDT 2006

Here it is at last. The patch includes AMF sync support but _not_ node
failover support which will be next thing. No ASN.1 coding has been used
but an own XDR similar encoding for now.

- New sync state machine, implemented and described in amf.c
- One AMF node reads the AMF config file (IMM style)
- One AMF node syncs others AMF nodes
- One AMF object is serialized and sent as one message
- Serialization/deserialization of most objects is trivial (memcpy)
except for component and csi-attributes objects which have variable size
arrays/strings.
- Depth first AMF object tree traversal preserves relations when syncing
- Ordered lists of SUs and SIs
- Constructors/destructor per class
- Serializers/deserializers per class
- Config-change changes sync state
- Sync callbacks executes the sync
- "Use case" tracing for sync using the SYNCTRACE macro (trace6)
- Sync master is initially the winner of a timeout race and if the
master leaves the cluster, the node with the lowest node ID becomes new =

master.
- amf_malloc implements an AMF central malloc routine with error handling.

TODO:
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
- sync_abort support needed from the SYNC service.
- sync_request support needed from the SYNC service.
- Split amf.h into several files
- AMF subdir
- Node join/leave functionality
- Work on serializers/deserializers

Steven, I would like to commit this tomorrow since I will be away for a =

few days. So if you could glance through...

Regards,
Hans