[Openais] Building/running out of trunk (rev 998) failes due to missing .lcrso files

Jeff jeff3140 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 13:10:13 PDT 2006

I did not do anything other than
        make && make install && exec/aisexec

It might be the case that my openais.conf and groups.conf files were
in DOS mode with respect to line terminators. I ran into a problem
reading the config files when I switched to branches\picacho and this
turned out to be the issue. I don't know that this would relate to the
issue finding lcrso files, but I thought it was worth mentioning.