[Openais] Recovery plug support

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Sat Sep 18 00:07:45 PDT 2004

Mark/All,

Recovery plug support that we have discussed the last few days has been
added to openais.

I had to make a few modifications to exec/evt.c.  The changes should be
pretty self explinatory once they are reviewed.

This should allow recovery to complete uninterrupted by lower priority
messages and other requests.  Those messages will be queued, but not
sent until recovery is completed.  Once the queues are full, the
standard flow control SA_ERR_TRY_AGAIN will be returned to the library.

The entire ring will not be unplugged until all recovery messages that
are queued have been ordered and the appropriate unplug calls have been
made by each of the services.

The changes are a little heavy, so there might be bugs.  Let me know if
you see anything that looks wrong.

Thanks
-steve