[Openais] Re: bugzilla and bug #37

Mark Haverkamp markh at osdl.org
Thu Sep 9 08:57:30 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-08 at 16:55, Steven Dake wrote:
> Mark

[...]

> Also, there is a patch of bug #37 (memory leaks during configuration
> changes) available.  Could you try it out?
>
> This should also fix an assert when sending large messages from two
> nodes at the same time.
>
> Thanks
> -steve

One thing that I noticed, looking at the gmi patch. In the functions
release_reftwo_char and release_reftwo_iovec, the reftwo pointer is set
to 0xdeadbeaf.  If you want to set the reftwo pointer being passed in
shouldn't it be passed in as a reftwo** and then set *reftwo =
0xdeadbeaf?  Otherwise, isn't the local copy of the pointer just being
set?

Mark.

--
Mark Haverkamp <markh at osdl.org>