[Openais] More ACTIVE units than the number defined in group.conf exist

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Fri Sep 3 22:43:17 PDT 2004

Sakai-san,

Great catch your right.  The current distributed state machine (this is
why the code begins with dsm*) expects out of service to be entered from
in_service/active, but this isn't a correct assumption.  The out of
service state can also be entered in in_service/standby.

Over the long term we need a reanalysis of the state machine with a
clear documentation and testing approach.. Its a 3rd generation state
machine, but I am not totally comfortable with it yet.

Could you use the diff -uNr command to make a patch with your change,
and I'll merge the patch?

Regards
-steve