[Openais] More ACTIVE units than the number defined in group.conf exist

SAKAI MIYOTAKA sakai.miyotaka at nttcom.co.jp
Fri Sep 3 17:59:24 PDT 2004

Hi ,

It is the first time to send a message to this mailing-list.

I am trying to execute the test programs in the openais package.
But the programs does not work as expected.

Please take a look at the followings

./aisexec
./testamf4
./testamf3
  => both HA status are Active
./testamf5
./testamf6
  => both are Standby
./testamf1
./testamf2
  => both are Standby

The component in the testamf2 calls a saAmfComponentUnregister function
after calling a saAmfComponentregister.
After that ,testamf5 and testamf6 change status as Active.
But I exepect that both keep Stanby.
It seems that more ACTIVE units than the number defined in group.conf
exist.

If dsmDisabledUnlockedOutOfServiceCompleted funciton in amf.c
   is changed as following ,programs does work as expected.

dsmDisabledUnlockedOutOfServiceCompleted( )
{
      .
      .
    group = unit->saAmfGroup;

    /* add 3 lines */
    if ( activeServiceUnitsCount(group) >=
group->saAmfActiveUnitsDesired ) {
           retrun;
    }

    if (servide UnitOutOfService == 1 ) {
            log_printf ( LOG ......
       .
       .
}

If my idea isn't correct ,please tell me what is wrong.

Thanks.
Miyotaka Sakai