[Openais] Adding a service

Mark Haverkamp markh at osdl.org
Tue Jul 27 09:28:55 PDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-23 at 15:08, Mark Haverkamp wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-07-23 at 14:57, Steven Dake wrote:

[ ... ]

> > This code basically checks if the queue is empty, then reads from the
> > queue if there is a request, otherwise it reads from the socket.
>
> OK, I think that looks like what I want to do.  I'll go through the code
> and make sure.

The receive queue function seem to be working for me.

The next thing I'd like to have is a handle data base in my server side
code.  I see that there are some handle database functions in aispoll.c,
but there are no externs for access.  Could we put some externs for
these function in a header file somewhere, or better yet, is there any
reason that the handle database functions on the server are different
than the library ones?  Would it make sense to have just one set of
handle database functions that any of the code could use?

Mark.
--
Mark Haverkamp <markh at osdl.org>