[Openais] Re: just looked at some of the openais code, have some comments

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Tue Jul 6 12:27:54 PDT 2004

Thanks Chris

I committed this patch.  I agree the activate poll design is not
pretty.  It is possible this can be done with two fd's in a pipe as
well, that that consumes alot more resources.

In one case the activate poll is needed by AMF in the current design, to
dispatch async messages on the same fd as sync messages are being
delivered to.

Thanks
-steve