[lsb-discuss] LSB 4.1

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Thu Mar 3 12:42:24 PST 2011

The LSB workgroup is pleased to announce the immediate availability of
the Linux Standard Base (LSB) version 4.1.

This release includes the new LSB 4.1 Specification and new versions of
the LSB SDK, the Linux Application Checker, and the LSB Distribution
Checker, all of which support LSB 4.1 as well as earlier versions going
back to version 3.0.  The new specification is available from our
specification page (http://refspecs.linuxfoundation.org/lsb.shtml), and
the new tools can be downloaded from our download page
(http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/lsb/download).

For more information, please see the LSB 4.1 Release Notes
(http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/lsb/lsb-41-release-notes).