[lsb-discuss] Licensing of LSB files in foomatic-filters

Andrew Josey ajosey at opengroup.org
Fri Oct 16 01:36:42 PDT 2009

hi Till
The license referred to in the copyright notice for the open source
version of TET is the Artistic license
http://tetworks.opengroup.org/tet/artistic.txt

regards
Andrew

--
Andrew Josey                        The Open Group
Director, Standards                 Thames Tower, 37-45 Station Road

UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the US
and other countries.