[lsb-discuss] LSB conf call notes for 2008-01-07

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Wed Jan 14 07:03:25 PST 2009

Just to clarify:

> LSB 4.0.  Jeff: will need to do a RC2.  Once that's done, will retest;
> what are the criteria for release?  Mats: should target on the
> bug list. 50-odd P1 and P2 bugs.  Should have an answer for all of them.

"Answer" means we've either decided we do need to have it block 4.0,
and we have a way we're going to fix it (soon!), or else we've agreed
it should be pushed off the "Target 4.0" list to be addressed later,
either in errata/software update or else a future release.  It
doesn't mean "fix each one of these bugs now".  What I don't want
is to have these hanging in an unknown state.