[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call agenda (Tuesday, September 5, 11am ET)

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Mon Sep 11 11:34:12 PDT 2006

>> Any thoughts on a design that would work to accommodate that?
>
>How about a way to add wildcards?  e.g. doing
>  export LSBCC_SHAREDLIBS=`pwd`'.*'
>before the build would say "any shared library under my build
>tree is ok"?

makes some sense... it's going to take a little work,
as lsbcc doesn't currently know where any given library
is resolved from (it leaves that to the real linker,
by which time lsbcc itself is out of the picture) but
maybe adding some tricks with search directory orders
and things may let us "add a directory to search for
shared objects".