[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call agenda (Tuesday, September 5, 11am ET)

Dallman, John jgd at ugs.com
Mon Sep 11 02:10:13 PDT 2006

> My employers produce several different apps on Linux.
> My impression is that most of them are built using GCC,
> but none of them with autoconf. However, I have a 'phone
> conference with several other build teams on Thursday,
> so I'll ask them.

None of our products uses autoconf, or the LSB chroot
environment. The only product that is LSB-compliant
at all is Parasolid, the thing I work on, which is LSB
2.0 on SLES9, and will be LSB 3.1 on SLES10, once the
libgcc34compat not being -fPIC issue is fixed. We use
LSBCC to build. Most teams build with GCC, but our version
of the NASTRAN package is built with Intel's compiler.

--
John Dallman, Parasolid Porting Engineer, +44-1223-371554