[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call agenda (Tuesday, September 5, 11am ET)

Dallman, John jgd at ugs.com
Mon Sep 11 02:10:13 PDT 2006

> My employers produce several different apps on Linux.
> My impression is that most of them are built using GCC,
> but none of them with autoconf. However, I have a 'phone
> conference with several other build teams on Thursday,
> so I'll ask them.

None of our products uses autoconf, or the LSB chroot
environment. The only product that is LSB-compliant
at all is Parasolid, the thing I work on, which is LSB
2.0 on SLES9, and will be LSB 3.1 on SLES10, once the
libgcc34compat not being -fPIC issue is fixed. We use
LSBCC to build. Most teams build with GCC, but our version
of the NASTRAN package is built with Intel's compiler.

John Dallman, Parasolid Porting Engineer, +44-1223-371554