[lsb-discuss] PLS I NEED YOUR HELP

GRACE ABIOLA gutne at tangana.com
Wed Jun 4 16:50:52 PDT 2003

Dear Sir/madam

I am Mrs.GRACE ABIOLA,a God fearing person in sorrow, one of the widows of late M.K.O Abiola,Nigeria's foremost politician,businessman and philantropist. I sincerely need your assistance, but I want you to bear in mind that this has to be strictly confidential ,I sincerely need your assistance to take custodian of the sum of Eighteen million,Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars(U.S$18.8m)
This money was given to me by my late husband [Chief M.K.O.Abiola] for
safekeeping after the Presidential Election campaign.After his death in 1998, there was confusion in the entire Abiola family as regards sharing of the family assets and moreso, there is envy and jealousy as it was obvious that I was my husband's favourite wife,while he was alive. As soon as he passed away, coupled with the fact that, what i have and what is due to me might be taking away from me by greedy family relations whose reasons would be bothering on family tradition and ethics, I decided to deposit the money with a security company here in Nigeria,with the help of my late husband's
friend who was a member of the government in power then.
I am prepared to compensate you with 15% of the total sum after the
successful completion of the transaction.
My son, donald Abiola will be in charge of this transaction; he stays
far away from the family Villa.He will be giving you more information as regards these transaction.He is my only son and we share secrets.
Please respond as soon as you get this mail and please it is important
that you send your private phone and fax numbers to me so that i can forward them to the security company after an attorney
must have change and legalize all the papers to your name if you are willing to assist me.
As soon as you assured me of your willingness to assist me,with the
information i requested of you,my son will forward you all the necessary papers that will empower you to claim this
consignment on my behalf.i.e:1.Power of attorney,2.Certificate of deposit, 3.Change of Ownership to your name certificate.
I intends investing a larger percentage of this funds into a profitable
business venture with you as a partner if this funds gets into your costudy in the next couple of
days..I would'nt want you to disappiont me please for God's sake.
God will always be there for you at your time of need.

Thanks and God Bless.
MRS GRACE ABIOLA