[linux-pm] Acer Aspire 1690 Suspend/Hibernate Report with 2.6.29-rc3

Daniel Qarras dqarras at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 09:49:51 PST 2009

Just a FYI, with my Acer Aspire 1690 using 2.6.29-rc3 suspend/hibernate behave in this manner:

Hibernation completes ok but resumes immediately as if I would have pressed the power button. This was bisected earlier this month and was a regression between 2.6.23 and 2.6.24 (so no change with 2.6.29-rc3):

Suspend completes ok and resume works also! Only thing which might be worth mentioning is that when pressing or moving USB mouse, its internal led goes on and stays that way no matter how long untouched. After unplugging the mouse the system also resume when plugging the mouse back.

lspci is at 1) and rather recent dmesg at 2)

1) https://bugzilla.redhat.com/attachment.cgi?id=326874
2) https://bugzilla.redhat.com/attachment.cgi?id=326875