[linux-pm] Ottawa Linux Power Management Mini-Summit -- July 22, 2008

Len Brown lenb at kernel.org
Thu Mar 27 10:40:25 PDT 2008

We are again planning a Linux Power Management Mini-Summit preceeding OLS.
This year we are looking at a single day, Tuesday July 22nd.

OLS is generously supporting mini-summits by providing the room
and projector: http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2008/minisummits.php

If you are interested in sponsoring the food or
other forum needs, please let me know.

Minutes from last year's meeting can be found here:
http://lwn.net/Articles/249019

If you have feedback on last year's meeting that
we can use to improve this year's, please speak up.

The feedback at the time was pretty positive, so I'm thinking
that unless there are new best-known-methods, that we'll stick
with the same open method of self-nominated attendees,
an agenda provoked by discussion on linux-pm ahead of time
and consensus of attendees, and a forum small enough to support
a single focused discussion.

(yes, one improvement I plan on this year is to publish minutes immediately.
 OLS was sort of hectic for me last year and that caused a delay)

thanks,
-Len