[linux-pm] suspend slow in 2.6.25-rc6 (was Re: Suspend and hibernation patchset against -rc6)

Pavel Machek pavel at ucw.cz
Wed Mar 19 14:57:29 PDT 2008

> > > It should also break volume up/down/mute keys. Essentially all the keys on Thinkpad.
> > > And it would also be regression to 2.6.24 level.
> >
> > As I explained above.
> >
> > Unfortunately, applying this means I loose screen as soon as I
> > close/reopen lid. 2.6.24 did not behave like that. And it makes my
> > machine mostly unusable -- as soon as you try to carry it away, you
> > loose video. BAD.
>
> Can you text the current -git (preferably without anything on top) pretty please?

Did anything relevant change in the last 8 hours or so? My scripts
tell me there's nothing to pull:

Done counting 441 objects.
Result has 304 objects.
Deltifying 304 objects.
 100% (304/304) done
Total 304, written 304 (delta 236), reused 121 (delta 75)
Fetching pack (head and objects)...
Fetching tags...
Up to date.

Applying changes...