[Ksummit-2012-discuss] [ATTEND] PCI mini-summit only

Myron Stowe mstowe at redhat.com
Sat Jun 30 15:48:11 UTC 2012

If and when the PCI mini-summit day is decided I would like to attend
(not the Kernel Summit - just the PCI mini-summit).

I maintain the kernel's PCI subsystem within the company I work for and
also would like to be part of the discussion.  I would also obviously
benefit from attending such and getting a feel for whats hot, where
problems are perceived to be, where things may be heading, ... .  I'm
especially interested in all the hot-plug activity currently going on:
  PCI root bus hot-plug - bus number allocation, root bus add/remove,
  I/O APCI add/remove, IOMMU add/remove and MMCFG (_CBA).

I am attending Plumbers Wednesday through Friday so if the mini-summit
occurs Tuesday I'll need to know as soon as possible so I can look into
changing my flight to a day earlier and booking another night at the
hotel.

Myron