[Ksummit-2012-discuss] Kernel Summit Invitations Status

Sat Jun 30 10:38:02 UTC 2012

People have been asking when the Kernel Summit invitations will be going
out for a while now.  Since we've moved to a new mechanism for selecting
invitees (sending in proposal emails), we had to give this a bit of time
to get people to send them in.  However, the programme committee hopes
to have the first round of invitations (this will account for somewhere
around half the places available at the closed day of kernel summit)
done by the end of next week (i.e. by 9 July or earlier).

There will still be several other rounds after this, so keep sending in
attendance and topic proposals.

Thanks,

James Bottomley