[Ksummit-2012-discuss] [ATTEND] vfs-related issues, lessons from sniffing the glue^W^W^Wcrawling through arch/* and dealing with signals

Al Viro viro at ZenIV.linux.org.uk
Sat Jun 30 06:40:58 UTC 2012

	I'd like to discuss the current situation around VFS (and pay
the debt in booze I owe to Miklos, should he be there as well).
Another thing is the differences in the logics around signals/ptrace/
syscall restarts/etc. in various architectures and possibilities of
unifying as much of that stuff as possible - I've spent several months
crawling through really interesting parts of arch/* and KS is probably
the most likely place where relevant maintainers can be caught.