[Ksummit-2012-discuss] [ATTEND] Power Management

Len Brown lenb at kernel.org
Sat Jun 30 06:28:55 UTC 2012

Lots of worthy discussion topics on this list already...
I don't have something so clever to propose to bump them...

At Plumbers I'll be helping present two topics,
one relating to Linux Thermal Management infrastructure,
and and another on Linux's response to the
recent publication of the ACPI 5.0 specification.

I clank around in the ACPI, power management, thermal
management and idle code; and thus will be an active
participant in topics that may touch those areas.

Re: Kernel Summit Logistics

FWIW, in future years, I'd prefer the KS to be scheduled later
in the Fall when my kids are in school, rather than during
summer vacation.

I understand that the professors and professional students
in the community may have the opposite preference...

thanks,
-Len Brown, Intel Open Source Technology Center