[Ksummit-2012-discuss] [ATTEND] Module signing and D-Bus in kernel

Lucas De Marchi lucas.demarchi at profusion.mobi
Mon Jun 25 13:14:38 UTC 2012

Hey!

I'd like to attend kernel summit this year. My particular interest is
on the ongoing discussions about module signing and possible
approaches to this task: inside ELF section, xattr or offload to
userspace with a new syscall. I'm particular inclined to the first one
but I'd like to hear others about this.

As a hard user of D-Bus I would like to participate in the discussions
about D-Bus in kernel space as proposed by David Howells.

regards,
Lucas De Marchi