[Ksummit-2012-discuss] [ATTEND] MM/NUMA

Andrea Arcangeli aarcange at redhat.com
Fri Jun 22 17:03:52 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I'd like to attend this year's Kernel Summit.

Over the last months we've been working on solutions to optimize
workloads for NUMA automatically without requiring admin
interaction. The AutoNUMA project I've been working on (available in
kernel.org aa.git autonuma branch), is one of the approaches proposed
to achieve that. If there's general interest on it, I can quickly show
some of the benchmark results achieved so far.

It's very useful to have the opportunity meet people and brainstorm
about NUMA/MM and everything else and last but not the least to listen
to all other interesting kernel topics.

We can also organize with Mel and Hugh to provide a readout of the MM
summit which has been packed by lots of interesting topics last April.

Thanks,
Andrea