[Ksummit-2012-discuss] [ATTEND] Building up younger contributors and high volume trees

Josef Bacik josef at toxicpanda.com
Fri Jun 22 14:01:15 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 3:32 AM, Francois Romieu <romieu at fr.zoreil.com> wrote:
> Josef Bacik <josef at toxicpanda.com> :
> [snip]
>
> I saw no mention of patchwork for btrfs. Did you and the field
> maintainers consider it ?

I know Chris used to use it, but for a project this small I don't
think it makes much sense.  And the bigger problem is getting timely
client is working ;).  The bigger problem is making sure we engage
with new comers, not just make sure to cull their patches every 3
months for the merge window.  Thanks,

Josef