[Ksummit-2012-discuss] [ATTEND] Bluetooth maintenance

Gustavo Padovan gustavo at padovan.org
Wed Jun 20 23:43:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

As a Bluetooth subsystem maintainer I would like to participate in the Kernel
Summit to interact with other kernel people, specially network/wireless
people, to learn more a try to resolve problems together. I can also give
update about the Bluetooth subsystem (if there is someone interested in it)

This is just my third year as kernel developer/maintainer so this would be my
first attendance to the Kernel Summit. I'm kind of new blood, but a bit old
now.

	Gustavo