[Ksummit-2012-discuss] [ATTEND] Kernel Summit

David Howells dhowells at redhat.com
Tue Jun 19 15:54:49 UTC 2012

Theodore Ts'o <tytso at mit.edu> wrote:

> Please summarize what expertise you will bring to the meeting,

I have written and modified code in a lot of different areas of the kernel,
including two arches, a filesystem and some VFS code and some security code.
I have also been involved in maintaining the NOMMU memory management code.

> and what you'd like to discuss.

One of the primary things I'd like to discuss is sorting out the header file
mess.  I have patches to do some further cleanups beyond what I've already done
and ideas about how to go further, but I get the impression that Linus isn't so
keen on the idea.

David